Today’s IT Staffing Challenges
Demand for experienced IT professionals to solve unique challenges remains at record highs. Businesses, government agencies and nonprofits are all competing for qualified candidates and struggling to balance budgets which include salary and benefits needed to attract top talent.
In addition, business agility often requires scaling technical talent on short notice to meet your changing needs, as it may not be cost-effective to hire regular full-time employees for temporary projects. Thus, the need for an IT staffing agency to expand your network of available candidates for contract to hire, temporary IT services staffing, and IT consulting roles.
Portland’s Trusted IT Staffing Services
We are Compass Computing Group, a regional staffing and recruiting firm, specializing in the placement of experienced information technology experts with organizations of all sizes throughout the Pacific Northwest. We understand the challenges organizations face in scaling and recruiting technical talent, and can help you find the best candidates to solve your IT needs.
Affordable, Outsourced Tech Talent for Startups, SMBs, Governments and Enterprises
With over 25 years’ experience in IT consulting services and support, we provide the most cost-effective technical solutions to help maximize your return on investment in technology. Our talented resources have the most advanced cybersecurity experience, cloud computing and IT support capabilities possible.
Compass Computing Group enables organizations to gain a competitive advantage, by expanding their geographic reach with highly qualified IT consultants, which allows you to bid on and win more projects – without increasing fixed staff and overhead costs.
You focus on problem solving while we take care of continuous vetting, project management, technical audits and global IT resources. Learn why fast-moving software companies choose CCG to provide award-winning staff augmentation.
How we’re different
- Applicants undergo a vigorous screening process
- Our interview process involves multiple interviews, each gathering unique perspectives to gain a complete picture of each candidate
- Compass Computing Group’s lean business model means that our candidates can earn more
- Candidates receive a host of benefits unmatched in the Portland area
We help organizations find the right talent with these role titles and skill sets and more:
- System Analyst
- Systems Designer
- Systems Developer
- Application Programmer and Programmer/Analyst – Visual Basic, VBA, C#, VB.Net, Java, ASP.Net
- Data Modeler
- Project Manager
- Database Developers – Access, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Informix
- Trainers – MS Access, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net
- DBA – Oracle and SQL Server
What we offer our candidates:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance ($50,000 Policy)
- Employer subsidized health insurance
- SIMPLE IRA – Immediately eligible to participate; with employee match
- Free Costco Membership
- Appreciation for being yourself
- The chance to be part of a growing company
- The opportunity to assist some of the most exciting firms in Portland with their IT needs
Steps to working with us
We’ll schedule a meeting to gain a deeper understanding of your specific IT talent needs.
You’ll receive a list of professional, qualified candidates.
We’ll continue to support you and the selected employee throughout the placement.
Talk to an Expert
To learn more about Compass Computing Group’s IT staffing services and see examples of the high-caliber IT talent that we deliver to our clients, schedule a free consultation with one of our tech staffing experts by filling out our form today.