’Tis the Season: for Better IT Support
- Posted by Compass Computing Group, Inc.
- On October 26, 2021
- 0 Comments
- cybersecurity services, IT consulting, it services, IT support, managed IT
The holiday season is right around the corner, and quality IT support and the productivity it brings should be at the top of your to-do list. Between employees taking vacation days, the office closing and the end of the fourth quarter just around the corner, this is a time of year that can be defined by the chaos it brings. It can be hard to keep businesses and employees productive.
With the right IT services, however, you can help your team reach their goals. Technology can be an enormous asset for you moving forward. It is particularly helpful as you face the disruptions that come with the holidays. Here are just a few ways that technology can help you stay on track and accomplish your goals.
Tools To Drive Your Productivity
The right tools can amplify your productivity. They assist you with your tasks and help all of your employees work better with their teams. We help organizations move to comprehensive applications, like Microsoft 365, using migration solutions that minimize the impact on the business, while helping everyone easily integrate these new capabilities into their workflows.
We also have many new clients approaching us that have made the initial transition to 365, but have yet to take advantage of the new capabilities at their fingertips. They might use Word and Excel to create documents and Teams to host meetings. Still, they have not yet gotten a full taste of how to use these applications to maximize their productivity. Consider these features and see how they can help your business go further:
- Integrate file sharing so that team members can easily access relevant documents
- Employ cloud storage so that data and documents can be reached by employees, regardless of location
- Take advantage of the ability of Excel to recognize patterns and easily fill in cells to simplify your data management
- Use PowerPoint’s capacity to automatically recommend slide templates based on your content
- Call upon collaboration tools, such as chat and video calling, to keep employees connected
- Roll out Teams functionalities. This includes editing documents at the same time to improve efficiency. Furthermore, it helps employees work together during their meetings
We help businesses not only transition to Microsoft 365, but also empower them to utilize their full potential. Your productivity can increase exponentially as you begin to integrate these tools. Remote work doesn’t mean your team member’s can’t stay connected.
Putting Cloud Services to Work
As you tap into the power of Microsoft 365 to amplify your business, you can also keep your information secure and accessible by putting cloud services to work. Many businesses find themselves starting to investigate cloud options when they tap into the capacity of the remote workforce. The advantages offered, however, benefit organizations of all types.
Migrating your information and data to the cloud with the help of a managed services provider allows you to access cloud benefits, including:
- An easily scalable solution that grows with your business and allows you to only pay for what you need
- A simple method to manage big data, as you do not have to manage and maintain the infrastructure yourself
- You can enhance the collaboration among your employees. Since people can reach their work materials wherever they might be, they can get more done. Collaborative investments like this can increase productivity by an incredible 400%
- Better protection for your data and materials. You don’t have to worry about a disaster, like a fire destroying your files. Your files will be in the hands of professionals who specialize in managing and protecting critical data
Cloud services working alongside hardware replacement
As you consider the benefits of shifting towards the cloud, you’ll want to take a closer look at your machines. On average, your computers should be replaced about every 3 years. As they become loaded with programs and files, they struggle to keep up with increasing system requirements and software updates.
Investing in hardware updates will help your company run better. We regularly see people amazed at how much easier it can be to complete simple tasks. Downloading an attachment or using teleconferencing software is quick and easy when using a new computer. These improved capabilities make it easier to work efficiently.
Want the Best Cloud Backups Available?
As a bonus, investing in your hardware can also help you secure tax write-offs.
Compass Computing Group IT Consulting and Support
IT support is the last piece of the puzzle that you need to improve your productivity and help keep your business moving forward throughout the holiday season. With the right managed IT services, you will find it easier to get the most out of the technology.
You will work with professionals who can help you maintain your technology, offer advice about your capabilities, and take proactive action to prevent problems from arising.
As you learn to get the most out of your technology, with the help of Compass Computing Group, you will find that your productivity naturally increases. You can take full advantage of the capabilities you have at your fingertips with our IT support services.
See the Power of IT Support Through Compass Computing Group
You need to prepare now to make this holiday season your most productive one yet. Fortunately, you have a partner in Compass Computing Group here to help your business reach its goals. By offering you cybersecurity services and IT support, we can help implement the ideas above and make technology work for your business. Don’t waste time with outdated technology and capabilities, muscling your way through yet another chaotic holiday season. See what can be accomplished when technology and managed IT services are designed for you.